We believe in building relationships that last. Our team is devoted to setting standards in quality, professionalism and ethics.
We strive to maintain the confidentiality, trust and transparency with our clients and thus serve our clients over a continual span of time.
We follow a strict code of ethics.
Code of Ethics
- Professionalism: Conduct activities in a manner that reflects favorably on the profession.
- Integrity: Conduct business activities with integrity and avoid conduct that is deceptive or misleading.
- Competency: Perform all recruitment assignments competently, and with an appropriate degree of knowledge, thoroughness and urgency.
- Objectivity: Exercise objective and impartial judgment in each recruitment assignment, giving due consideration to all relevant facts.
- Accuracy: Strive to be accurate in all communications with clients and candidates and encourage them to exchange relevant and accurate information.
- Conflicts of Interest: Avoid, or resolve through disclosure and waiver conflicts of interest.
- Confidentiality: Respect confidential information entrusted by clients and candidates.
- Loyalty: Serve clients loyally and protect client interests when performing assignments.
- Equal Opportunity: Support equal opportunity in employment and objectively evaluate all qualified candidates.
- Public Interest: Conduct activities with respect for public interest.
- Re-Recruitment: Shall not re-recruit the candidate from the client organization for a period of two years from initial placement unless explicit permission is obtained.