- This segment involves providing candidates to the client for a contracted period. These candidates are on Team HR payroll and match the client's specifications for manpower.
- RPO: This is where you outsource or transfer all or part of your recruitment activities to us.
- Team Assessment / Personal Profiling: Our Team Assessment is based on behavioural assessment, Personal Profile Analysis of individual team members giving an overview of the structure of the team, what each person brings to it and how behavioural modification can enhance team effectiveness.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Recruitment Process Outsourcing is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer outsources or transfers all or part of its recruitment activities to an external service provider.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment processes to an external service provider. An RPO provider can provide its own or may assume the company's staff, technology, methodologies and reporting. In all cases, RPO differs greatly from providers such as staffing companies and contingent/retained search providers in that it assumes ownership of the design and management of the recruitment process and the responsibility of results.
Occasional recruitment support, for example temporary, contingency and executive search services is more analogous to out-tasking, co-sourcing or just sourcing. In this example the service provider is "a" source for certain types of recruitment activity. The biggest distinction between RPO and other types of staffing is Process. In RPO the service provider assumes ownership of the process, while in other types of staffing the service provider is part of a process controlled by the organization buying their services.
- Consumer mandates are changing the way companies manage their supply chains, and warehouse operations today must be flexible to accommodate these market changes and disruptions. Companies are heavily investing in newer supply chain technologies to provide them with quicker response time and easier change management, while managing inventory and productivity across their entire fulfilment cycle. Through these upgrades, companies are seeing a reduction in inventory levels and are achieving greater productivity in their supply chain.
- Team HR is the leading service provider for managing your warehouse operations in Maharashtra. Regardless of location, size, or process
- Team HR offer trained staff for warehouse setup & operations, which includes:
- Warehouse Managers | Warehouse in charge | Process Associates SAP/ERP Operators |
- Forklift Operators | Scanners Pickers / Allocators | Helpers | Loaders etc.
We offer individual solutions to your payroll problems, allowing you to stay focused on your success.
Better and efficient payroll management process means:
- Streamlined processes & faster turnaround time
- Support through entire employee life-cycle, from date of joining to exit
- Consolidated, error-free documents & reports with sharper business intelligence
- Lower risk related to compliance and penalties
- Better resource deployment
- Speedy resolution of employee issues
- In addition to keeping up with constantly changing regulations, withholding rates and government forms, payroll processing is a time-consuming and costly task for most businesses. Let Team HR take care of the heavy lifting for you – Payroll processing and administrative functions that don't necessarily add to your bottom line. Our payroll processing services include.
- Support through the entire employee life-cycle, from date of joining to exit.
- Cost effective and timely payroll processing.
- Delivery of bank advice statements and customized MIS reports.
- Team HR is equipped with world class tools to help you strictly adhere to the requirements of payroll compliance legislations, Our services include.
- Generating statutory reports which include preparation and filing of PF forms, Challan and inspections.
- Remittance of taxes as per the respective local statutory norms.
- and submitting ESI wages and assisting on audits and inspections.
- Our payroll analytics tool is customizable to fit a company's specific needs and it provides secure, web based access to the labour and workforce data required to make sound business decisions. Our payroll analytics tool provides
- Employee pay/labour distribution details.
- Joining and separation trends.
- Loan & recovery statements.
- Employee turnover and retention information.
- Team HR Employee Self Service(ESS) portal is a comprehensive solution that enhances employee experience while minimizing time and effort. It helps employees to:
- View their personal details, change or update their information in real time.
- View / download their payslips and their tax computation sheets.
- Submit their investment declarations.
- ESS portal also serves as an online interface for all other HR activities such as leave management, payroll related expense management and employee query management.
- Managing employee queries is a critical and time consuming activity. We offer a query management system via our ESS portal that simplifies the process of answering your queries and resolving your issues. In addition
- We provide a dedicated account manager to oversee that your issues are resolved quickly.
- We strictly adhere to the SLA for answering your queries and resolving your issues on time.
Payroll statutory compliance
Reports and analytics
Employee self service